Wednesday, September 07, 2005

UFOs

I have never kept a to-do list. I think it's time to start. There are so many things swirling through my brain, getting stuck in various pieces of fluff... then one untangles and comes flying to the front. It startles me when that happens.

So, on my unfinished object list I have... drumroll, please...

One half finished bootie.
Two unknit gnomes.
Three waiting sweaters.
Mittens without needles.
More yarn to roll...
Countless un-balled yarn hanks.
Piles of undone laundry.
More yarn on order.
Customers with deadlines.
Looming homeschool co-op.
A giant list of phone calls...

And a partri-idge in a pear tree.

Ok, it's backwards. I can't think in reverse order. Remember the fluff. Off to put the leg cuffs on a soaker I "finished" at the beginning of July. Gnomes and customer tomorrow.

No comments: