Friday, September 23, 2005


Holden models the new LTK longies Posted by Picasa

These were knit in Bartlett yarns Rangely line, Blueberry colorway. I decided on seed stitch leg cuffs and matching cargo pocket. (The pocket it stuffed with the un-woven tails, it doesn't normally stick out like that.) I like that they're tall enough on the boys for me to fold over the waistband. I think it will keep them from untie-ing and dropping trou' this winter. I love Bartlett yarns. And this color was out of their bargain bin ($4 a lb) at the mill. Even better.

Please ignore the dog hair on the floor. No, not the big pile of it with the tail - that's the actual dog - but the ones lying here and there like Autumn leaves. We need to rake or vacuum or something.

Also, has anybody noticed the level of skill in my picture taking? This is the only modelling picture that wasn't blurry. And you like how I got Aaron's leg and Mia's butt in there, too, don't you? I know. Sometimes it's difficult, being this gifted.

And now I'm off to work on the "super-secret-excellent-surprise-that-I-can't-add-photos-of-until-after-it's-done-lest-the-intended-recipient-for-so-unknown-reason-look-in-on-my-blog-and-discover-it".

Peace.

No comments: