Monday, September 05, 2005

Some things to know about me...

There are probably a bunch of things I'll leave out - my mind is a little fuzzy. Here are some things about me:

  • I am married and have four children, from 16 to almost 1.
  • We are currently homeschooling the 4 year old, the 16 year old is in high school and college, each part time (ok, that's not about me) and we're trying desperately to just keep up with our twins.
  • I knit. I mean I knit. I knit everything I can think of to put on needles. Diaper covers, scarves, mittens, sweaters, toys, even a boob. It's fuzzy and white with a lipstick pink nipple. Cool.
  • I like to read, but I can't read while I knit, so I don't read much anymore.
  • My neighbors are idiots. We call them by their proper botanical name, Detritus albicans (white trash), so we don't incur their slurring wrath. I knew taking those years of Latin in high school would come in handy one day!
  • I have no idea how to put pictures up on this blog thing. I will have to learn.

Hopefully, that's not all there is to know about me. I'm sure there is more to me than that, but I can't think of anything right now. It's probably because I am sidetracked by the cool night air and the gigantic cicada dive bombing my head.

No comments: