Wednesday, July 19, 2006

This Boob's for You

Well, not really. They're actually for somebody else, specifically a colleague of my mother-in-law who was admiring her boobs. The knitted ones. Anyway, they are leading productive lives as bookends (ok, boob-ends) and, jointly, a conversation piece, fulfilling their wooly destiny.

Here is their practice run. They were just born to their job, no? I think they were enjoying the air.


Now, here's a question for the ages... is it in poor taste to vamp with someone else's boobs?

(Yes, I AM sure that's vamping. I'm not that good at it.)

Please excuse the giant ass I'm wearing. I think that's somebody else's, too.

2 comments:

Princess Buttercup said...

Love the boob books ends... Very uh... creative. Giant ass? Where? I see no giant ass... Nice pic with the vamping boobs... def a keeper pic for the ages. (OCDiapers)

Anonymous said...

Very nice ta tas! they are nice and big and perky. Too bad mine aren't like that. What big ass? I was blinded by the boobs. lol