Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Knit-Along Continues!

8:55 a.m. And now Trudi has joined along and, even though she thinks she's far behind, if she keeps up the pace she started yesterday, she'll probably finish before the rest of us or, at least, me!

1:00 p.m. Well, naptime went, er, well, it went. The boys napped for 45 minutes, then they were done. I suppose that's one way to decide whether to spend their nap time finishing the soaker or sewing on jammies. Anyway, now we've come to the seaming part of our program. Blech. Hate seaming. I'm trying to bribe myself into seaming with the thought of knitting the leg cuffs.

Here it is, ready to be seamed.


4:00 p.m. Quinn models the one-legged soaker. I may redo the legs to give them a little more room, but it looks like the rest of it stretches very nicely to make a really nice, trim soaker.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I barely worked on mine yesterday, maybe 10-15 rows. I have ten rows left of ribbing and then on to seaming and leg ribbing. Your soaker is looking good!